Damage and glass damage
In NF Fleet, we have our own claims department, so if you are insured through us, you are guaranteed a fast and flexible handling of claim. Below you can read more about what to do, if the damage occurs.
What do you do, if the damage has occured?
We have made a checklist for you with all the things you need to be aware of and do when the damage has occurred:
- Is a counterparty involved? If so, always remember to write down the person's registration number, name and contact details
- It’s a good idea to take pictures of the cars' damages and location as well as where and how they stand in relation to the lane
- Are there witnesses present? If so, it’s a good idea to obtain their name and contact information
- If the car cannot continue to drive, contact Falck on +45 80 24 00 00 and provide your registration number
- We also offer a free loan car in connection with damage if you use one of our damage centers. Find your injury center at My NF Fleet
- Is it a solo accident? Then you can contact an authorized workshop directly to have the damage repaired
- If you have got a glass damage in Denmark or Europe, you can read more above.
- File the claim online via My NF Fleet or call us directly on telephone +45 88 44 40 00
During the situation, it might be difficult to remember everything, so here you can read and download a complete overview of what to do, whether the accident occurs in Denmark or abroad as well as with or without a counterparty.
What do you do if you have a glass damage?
If you have got a glass damage, or if the windscreen needs to be replaced, you have to take action quickly and contact Carglass on +45 43 22 99 95 or book an appointment with Carglass here. If you have got a glass damage in Europe, you can read more here.
The sooner the glass damage is repaired, the less the risk of the windscreen cracking and having to be replaced. You decide for yourself whether Carglass should come out to you, or whether you want to drive to one of their workshops. In some situations it will require that you come to the workshop, e.g. if there is a camera attached to the windscreen.
Until you have an agreement with Carglass to repair the glass damage, it is a good idea to put a windscreen patch on the damage so that it is not worsened by moisture and dirt. Contact Carglass on +45 43 22 98 72 or online here to request a windscreen patch.
If you have insurance through NF Fleet, we settle directly with Carglass and you avoid the administration.
Online claim form and claims history
You can easily and quickly fill out online claim forms on My NF Fleet. You are also welcome to call us on +45 88 44 40 00 and report the claim by telephone.
Your claims history is transferred in case of new insurance company
If you as an employee stop in the company and no longer need the company car, but instead a car in your own name, you have to be aware that the number of incriminating damages will be reported to the new insurance company when they contact us and ask for bonus information.