Damage and glass damage
In NF Fleet, we have our own claims department, so if you are insured through us, you are guaranteed a fast and flexible handling of claim. Below you can read more about what to do, if the damage occurs.
What do you do if the damage has occurred?
We have made a checklist for you with all the things you need to be aware of and do when the damage has occurred:
- Is a counterparty involved? If so, always remember to write down the person's registration number, name and contact details.
- It’s a good idea to take pictures of the cars' damages and location as well as where and how they stand in relation to the lane.
- Are there witnesses present? If so, it’s a good idea to obtain their name and contact information.
- If the car cannot continue to drive, contact NF Fleet Roadside Assistance on +45 80 24 40 00 and provide your registration number.
- We also offer a free loan car in connection with damage if you use one of our damage centers. Find your injury center at My NF Fleet.
- Is it a solo accident? Then you can contact an authorized workshop directly to have the damage repaired. Find your workshop at My NF Fleet.
- If you have got a glass damage in Denmark or Europe, you can read more to the right.
- File the claim online via My NF Fleet or call us directly on telephone +45 33 55 80 60.
During the moments after an accident, it might be difficult to remember all of the above. We have made it easy for you and gathered a complete overview of what to do if the accident occurs in Denmark or abroad. Download the overview here, print it, and place it in your car, so you always know what to do in case of an accident.
What do you do in the event of a glass damage?
If a glass damage occurs or if the windscreen needs to be replaced, you have to take action quickly and contact Carglass or Dansk Bilglas:
- Carglass: +45 43 22 99 95 / Book appointment here.
- Dansk Bilglas: +45 70 11 55 55 / Book appointment here.
If a glass damage occurs abroad in Europe, you can read more here.
The sooner the glass damage is repaired, the less the risk of the windscreen cracking and having to be replaced. You decide for yourself whether Carglass or Dansk Bilglas should come to you or whether you want to drive to one of their workshops. In some situations, it will require that you come to the workshop, e.g., if there is a camera attached to the windscreen.
Until you have an agreement with Carglass or Dansk Bilglas to repair the glass damage, it is a good idea to put a windscreen patch on the damage so that it is not worsened by moisture and dirt. Contact Carglass or Dansk Bilglas to request a windscreen patch.
If you have insurance through NF Fleet, we settle directly with Carglass/Dansk Bilglas and you avoid the administration.
Online claim form and claims history
You can easily and quickly fill out online claim forms on My NF Fleet. You are also welcome to call us on +45 88 44 40 00 and report the claim by telephone.
Insurance via NF Fleet
You have a range of advantages when your company car is insured via NF Fleet. For example, we collaborate with the best glass operators in the country as well as FDM in order to offer our insurance customers a quick glass repair, driving courses, as well as alarms and tracking at competitive prices.
Your claims history is transferred in case of new insurance company
If you as an employee stop in the company and no longer need the company car, but instead a car in your own name, you have to be aware that the number of incriminating damages will be reported to the new insurance company when they contact us and ask for bonus information.